read more about it

Monday, May 16, 2011

chapter 47: I FEEL... WICKED

I first heard the music my freshman year of college. In the next 5 proceeding years, mostly all my friends and family have gone to see it, I have memorized all the music and sing it loudly in the carshowerhouse, I have read the screenplay and oz-related articles, and I have raised my hopes very high. A year ago, I went in with some friends on a "group rate" deal and bought 2 tickets {I was single at the time, but was optimistic for some progress in a years time... enter stage left: husband}

Saturday was the day! We got dolled up {what's the man equivalent... G.I. Joe'd up?} and hit the Morrison Center. I was so excited! And even having 5 years of anticipation and extremely high expectations... it was BETTER than I imagined. The costuming alone was phenomenal, the singing was emotional and I even teared up a little in the "I love you" scenes. I'm just glad I didn't lose my tickets - holding onto them for 1 year and 2 apartment moves.


"We couldn't be happier! Thank Goodness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment