read more about it

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

chapter 41: DEJA VOUS

Confession:
I love blogging. I love sharing stories and adventures and tales. I love feeling close to people who live far away. But I'm awful. I'm awful at consistency {I've tried all sorts of ways of helping me to remember to post}. I just get too caught up in the fun of living, I forget to share in the fun of documenting. I could give the excuse that my camera cord has been missing and I haven't been able to take any of our fabulous pictures off the camera to share... I could give the excuse
that my sweet husband needs the computer at home to do homework on... but mostly, I forget.

So, beginning anew with a determined resolution: I will try to be there. Here.
I should hopefully be getting a picture-removal-from-camera-thingie in the mail soon, so that should also help the cause. But don't think we haven't been having all sorts of adventures! We have. And soon, you will know all about them.

{picture in honor of the beautiful sun-shiny day today}


No comments:

Post a Comment