read more about it

Friday, October 29, 2010

chapter 11: GHOULISH LOVE

Since Benjamin has to work all Halloween weekend, we decided to throw our friends a halloween party Thursday
{last night}.

We turned our little urban apartment into a haunted nightmare:
cobwebs everywhere
blood stains on the walls
a grave yard surrounding the floor
all candlelight
the whole place in a foggy haze
eerie creeks and groans in the back ground
a shriek
haunting pumpkins
a ghost coming through the mirror and through the windows


And we treated them to fiendish foods:
slimy eyeballs
severed toes
boogers
spiders
ghosts
guts
bones
blood
bat urine
mummies
tombs and graves



We played a hilarious game of "Halloween Catch-Phrase"
made up by yours truly and then told creepy, bone chilling ghost stories until midnight.

It was so much fun having a night of just relaxing and playing with our lovely friends. Enjoying yummy food and creeping each other out!
Happy Halloween, Darlings!


PS. This was my very first halloween ever with a significant other who I could dress up with. Benjamin and I were the infamous Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street and I was Ms. Lovett. I've never had so much fun hosting a party before and loved my murdering man by my side. Bloody arm, crazed hair and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment